MEMORY #5 -
When Avery was 3 years and 9 months old, the biggest event ever in his young life occurred. He became a BIG brother! He was so excited, until he saw Riley for the first time and realized that he was too little to play basketball. However, he soon learned that he had a captive audience to talk and talk and talk and talk to. Mama and Daddy were so excited because they had another boy to love! The have been inseperable ever since! I love the way they have always played together! Later, he became a big brother for a third and final time. The only request that he had about Landry was that he be a boy...his wish was granted!
When Avery was 3 years and 9 months old, the biggest event ever in his young life occurred. He became a BIG brother! He was so excited, until he saw Riley for the first time and realized that he was too little to play basketball. However, he soon learned that he had a captive audience to talk and talk and talk and talk to. Mama and Daddy were so excited because they had another boy to love! The have been inseperable ever since! I love the way they have always played together! Later, he became a big brother for a third and final time. The only request that he had about Landry was that he be a boy...his wish was granted!





Aww, I remember when little Avery became a big brother! What sweet boys you have, I hate that I have missed seeing them grow up!
ReplyDelete