Saturday, February 20, 2010

Happy 15th Anniversary to Us!

Clark and I are celebrating our 15th Anniversary on February 25! 15 years...amazing! It was a perfect wedding, a perfect day! Clark and I spent 2 years dating long distance, and all I could think about was that I was going to get to see him everday. I was crazy, wonderfully in love with the boy that you see in the pictures and I am madly in love with the man that he has become.

Our Rehersal and dinner...we were starting to get nervous!


Right before we walked down the aisle, my dad said, "You do not have to do this if you don't want to." I looked at him totally astonished and said, "I do want to do this - let's go!" He was NOT wanting me to move to Tennessee.


My wedding party, full of family and friends!






I heart him!



It was all over! Getting ready to leave with all of the envelopes that had $$$$! Our first stop was McDonalds, because we had not been able to eat anything...and we were starving!



Learned very quickly how hard it is to say goodbye...homesickness became a close enemy!





Our reception in Jackson...they MADE me put that dress on again!
Didnt want to, but did..wish I could get into it now!



Our first home...a start of a wonderful life...

so many blessings have been given in the past 15 years...
a husband's love...
3 wonderful sons...
who could ask for more?



4 comments:

  1. so beautiful!!! it was so fun to see the pictures...

    congratulations on 15 years!!! that's so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lori!!! Thankful for good memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet, sweet memories!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay happy anniversary, but I had to tell you your sons testimony at Trend setters chapel was so darling and Awesome you should get the DVD and post the video on your BLOG it was so priceless! I don't have that testimony nor my kids but I can't wait...because MY grandchildren will by the mercy of GOD! I just balled my eyeballs out along with the rest of the crowd!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for following the exciting,exhausting, sometimes messy, but BLESSED lives of the Pressons! We love to read your thoughts, comments, and or questions!