Happy 7th Birthday to my baby boy, Landry Clark Presson! Time gives you no warning - it just speeds by! I have mixed feelings about that! Landry told me that he has been waiting for this day since he turned six! I wish I had a printout of all the things that churns through my boys mind, because he keeps it busy! I love his sense of humor, the fact that keeps his big brothers on their toes, and that he is a carbon copy of his Daddy! He is in 1st grade this year, and is an amazing student. I know, because I am his teacher. He gives hugs and kisses often, and tells me that I am the best teacher in the whole world, except for Sis. Kirby! lol! He loves learing to write cursive, and does it with a passion and perfection that can only come from Landry! He has recently discovered an intense love for football. Avery and Riley are teaching him to play it in the backyard of the afternoon. He watches it by the hour, with all of the other males in my home, and only cheers for the teams that Clark cheers for. He thinks his dad is the all knowing knower of football. Happy Birthday, Landry! I am excited to see where life takes you, but I would be so happy if it would just slow down a bit!
The day we met Landry, doesn't seem possible that it was 7 years ago!
Happy First Birthday! I would love to go back and squeeze that baby one more time!
Two years old!!
Three! Starting to be a big boy!
Four years old!
FIVE!! 5555!! He has officially lost the baby look! :(
Six years old. Mini Clark!
SEVEN YEARS OLD! I pray you have a fun-filled year of memories
that only a seven-year old can make!
May you always ask the Lord to order your steps!
I LOVE YOU!
xoxoxox





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for following the exciting,exhausting, sometimes messy, but BLESSED lives of the Pressons! We love to read your thoughts, comments, and or questions!